Manager, HR Operations - Proton Edar Sdn Bhd
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource & Administration functions including manpower planning, recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, payroll administration and performance management.
- Responsible for the review, development and implementation of systems, procedures and processes to improve the operational efficiency of the HR Department and ensure compliance to Group policies and practices
- Be engaged in human resources planning and develop strategy to achieve the short-term and long-term targets
- Work on employee relation activities and to facilitate on-going communication across all levels and to promote employee engagement;
- Drive and participate in key HR projects, Corporate-wide projects / initiatives and make recommendation and suggestions for improvement
- Working closely with Group HR to ensure consistency in designing and executing HR programs and initiatives to achieve synergy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experienced in the related field is required
- Good Team player with a hands-on approach and positive working attitude
- High level of ethics and confidentiality
- With can-do attitude, multi-tasking, proactive, able to work independently with minimum supervision, organized with good analytical skills
- Good spoken and written English. Able to communicate in Mandarin is an advantage.
Interested candidates, please submit a comprehensive resume providing details on past achievements, aspirations and extra curriculum activities and a recent passport sized photograph to:
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.