Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad (PAMB) is part of Prudential plc (UK), one of the world's leading retail financial services groups. For more than 160 years, approximately 25 million customers worldwide have placed their trust in us to provide for their financial needs.
A significant part of our day-to-day life is listening to what people have to say, and only by understanding what they want can we nurture their dreams and play our part in securing their future.
We're made up of great human capital, a team of dynamic individuals who share a passion for enriching lives and building relationships. Here is a great opportunity for you to be a part of this exciting team.
The first step towards securing your future begins here!
Perak - Taiping
- Manage performance, productivity and effectiveness of the branch operations including staff development
- Attend to enquiries from walk-in customers and agents promptly and take ownership of all escalated issues
- Responsible for premium collections in accordance with Collection Guidelines
- Handle branch administrative tasks as well as incoming and outgoing mails
- Take part in projects and initiatives identified in Branch Transformation Strategy
- Possess a degree in any discipline with a minimum of four years of working experience in customer service, preferably in the financial services industry
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.