|Jebsen & Jessen Technology (M) Sdn Bhd
Jebsen & Jessen
Technology is a leading application, service and technology driven
organisation, operating in major cities of ASEAN with more than 300
qualified staff. Jebsen & Jessen Technology's activities are
handled through 3 divisions, namely:
- Turf & Irrigation, which
distributes and provides after-sales service for turf maintenance and
irrigation equipment, golf cars and utility vehicles, fertilizers and
- Energy, which offers industrial power generation and drive solutions in the range of 0.5 to 75 MW (Steam Cycle);
- Healthcare, which markets and distributes high-end medical and scientific equipment and consumables; and
Sales Executives - Healthcare Division
Advertised on 30-4-13
Application deadline on 30-5-13.
- Responsible to cover government hospitals, specialist hospitals and clinics to initiate, promote and develop sales opportunities for the Healthcare equipment sold and assigned by the Company.
- Promote, educate and create demand for the use of our Company’s Critical Care or Diagnostic products through consistent, aggressive and effective coverage of all health care professionals.
- Support the overall sales objectives by building sustainable relationship with healthcare professionals and expanding the customer base.
- Involved in creating strategic marketing and sales activities in line with the field tactics objectives to achieve the sales target.
Requirements:ATTRACTIVE SALARY+ ALLOWANCE+SALES COMMISSION SCHEME APPLICABLE
- Candidate with a Diploma or tertiary degree in Medical Bio-Science, Life Science, Bio-Technology, Bio-Instrumentation, Bio-Chemistry or related degree.
- Candidate without a relevant qualification but with at least 1 year of proven sales experience in medical equipment sales will be also be considered.
- Good interpersonal skills, good presentation and communication skills in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in other local dialects is an advantage.
- Possess own car. Willing to travel outstations (Nation-wide within Malaysia)
- Driven and highly motivated.
- Fresh Graduates in the Medical Science, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or relevant Science degree are highly encouraged to apply.
Please submit your detailed resume, stating qualifications, experience, as well as current & expected salary, along with a recent photograph to:
The Human Resource Manager
Jebsen & Jessen Technology (M) Sdn Bhd
16, Jalan 51A/225
46100 Petaling Jaya
To find out more about Jebsen & Jessen (SEA), please visit our website at www.jjsea.com