Gamuda Berhad is a public listed company listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia. Founded in 1976, it has grown from a construction-based enterprise to become Malaysia’s leading infrastructure developer with core competencies in engineering and construction, property development and infrastructure concessions.
As a pioneer turnkey contractor with Built-Operate-Transfer (BOT) capability and expertise, the distinct hallmark of Gamuda’s innovation and excellence is evident in numerous projects across Malaysia, South-East Asia, Far East Asia, Indochina and the Middle East.
Having built the world’s first dual-purpose tunnel and multi award-winning Stormwater Management and Road Tunnel (SMART) in Malaysia, Gamuda is fast gearing up for its next phase of growth as part of the MMC-Gamuda Joint Venture, which is the appointed Project Delivery Partner and underground works contractor by the Government for the nation’s largest public infrastructure project – the Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit (KVMRT).
Besides the MRT, some of Gamuda’s signature projects include the Kaohsiung Metropolitan Mass Rapid Transit System (KMRT) in Taiwan, the New Doha International Airport (NDIA) and Dukhan Highway in Qatar, as well as the Electrified Double Track Project (Ipoh to Padang Besar), the Damansara-Puchong Highway (LDP) and SPRINT Expressway in Malaysia.
JOIN THE TEAM THAT BUILDS ICONIC PROJECTS.
Playing a major role in Malaysia’s biggest infrastructure project, the KVMRT, we are on an aggressive talent development endeavour that will provide ambitious graduates that chance to work with top-notch experts in the industry and gain international exposure in the process.
Graduates will also appreciate the opportunity to work in a highly engaging environment that values openness, collaboration, trust and mutual respect.
If hard work, willingness to overcome steep learning curve and undivided commitment are your forte, come talk to us!
Advertised on 26-4-13
............. HR Communications Specialist
(Selangor - Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya)
• Support the strategic planning of employer branding initiatives for both external and internal customers
• Recommend and execute initiatives to drive high traffic to relevant websites (e.g. recruitment pages, internal employee portal etc.) and improve the look and feel of employer branding platforms. This includes concept building, internal marketing strategy, and trend studies.
• Support the recruitment team in employer branding activities
• Support other colleagues in internal employee engagement, communication, conducting related training and other related activities
• Spur collaboration to come up with innovative ideas
• Content management and enhancement of employee portal, Linkedin corporate page, and other social communication and networking platforms – this includes liaising with key project sponsors and content generators of different functions, and recommending potential upgrades and improvements
• Manage portal inquiries from staffs (password reset, portal access, etc)
• Monitor, encourage and report portal activities
• Performing ad-hoc activities as per required, within the areas of communications, commercialization, organization and research
• Support recruitment activities from time to time
Qualification and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication or related field
• Experienced with social networking portals and social media marketing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Able to conceptualize and communicate ideas effectively
• Committed to high quality and responsive service
• Passion for innovation and creativity
• Strong team orientation. Excellent people and coordination skills
All applicants shall have read & understood the Privacy Notice as provided at our website http://gamuda.com.my/privacy_notice.html & all applicants shall have agreed & consented to the same.