CRABTREE & EVELYN is sold in more than 40 countries, with over 6,000 locations and 500 concept stores worldwide. Recognised as an exceptional brand, Crabtree & Evelyn enjoys Superbrands status in the Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand.
We believe that each age has its own wisdom to contribute. We continue to draw upon our rich heritage and accumulated botanical knowledge as well as emerging technologies to produce the purest and most effective products possible for our customer.
In line with our rapid business expansion, we are currently looking for high-calibre and dedicated individuals to join us for the following positions:-
Corporate Sales Manager
The Corporate Sales Manager’s primary role will be to generate corporate sales and building long term business relationship with our corporate clients. He/She is to ensure that the corporate sales management objectives and sales turnover are achieved. The Manager is also required to be on a constant look out for sales opportunities which include e-commerce and mail order portfolios.
Roles & Responsibilities
Drive strategic corporate sales management
Maintain and service existing corporate accounts
Constantly bring in new corporate clients
Propose sales and marketing events for corporate clients
Explore new business development channels
Work closely with Brand Sales & Marketing team periodically
Assist Brand GM in corporate trade networking
1. University graduate with a degree
2. At least 5 year experience in brand / retail sales & marketing
3. Excellent communication & presentation skills with good command in English and Bahasa
4. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Possess good business acumen and independent
6. Have interest in the development of e-commerce & sales catalogue.
7. Multi-tasking, good team player and possess own transport
Why join us?
Attractive basic salary
Incentive package for successful candidate
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume including personal details, qualifications, working experience, present and expected salary via jobstreet.