- You are responsible for managing and coordinating the industry projects throughout forums and become the bridge to DiGi’s project members with the industry forum.
- You are responsible to ensure the project team fulfills DiGi’s goals and objectives and at the same time drive the industry towards agreeing with DiGi’s positions
- You are responsible to coordinate among internal Technology stakeholders, in ensuring the projects meets to regulator’s requirements while optimizing DiGi’s . Timely updates and formulating DiGi’s goals and objectives in order to meet relevant stakeholder’s requirements.
- You will carry out a centralized Technology role and interface, to liaise with SKMM on all related projects and project timelines.
- You will take ownership of the process and ensure full compliance to regulator’s requirements and timelines.
- You will work closely and collaborate with Regulatory and Corporate Strategy departments on the necessary project deliverables.
- Somebody who can steer the team and industry to improve or enhance the work flow process especially in cross function environment.
- Somebody who has the ability to influence industry and take lead in lobbying for issues relevant to DiGi’s. Communications with industry leaders and stakeholders will be a day to day affair and will be essential to be able to express the issues with confidence, leading the industry towards DiGi’s aspirations.
- Very passionate about working together as a team, understanding of the challenges and expectations and collaborate to address and manage the situation. Technical knowledge on mobile networks in terms of 2G, 3G and 4G technologies and VAS services is essential in this role.
- Dedicated, reliable and able to maintain good relationship with working partners and stakeholders with respect to the Malaysian Telecommunications Industry.
- Your Merits:
- You are someone who has a good knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of planning and operations of Mobile Telecommunication Network.
- Has the experience of coordinating internally in a mobile telecommunication operations and liaising with SKMM on industry projects.
- You are to have an excellent rapport with relevant SKMM’s team to ensure good and efficient working relationship at all times.
- Timely updates and close alignment and steering both internal as well as external stakeholders will ensure the high level of success for projects