- Incident Management – Able to perform intermediate troubleshooting and execute workaround solution within agreed MTTR. Resolve all incident/Customer or Dealers Complaints escalated within Organization KPI, contribute in problem analysis, execute temporary workaround during interim period, and follow up with permanent solution.
- Problem management – Able to contribute in any forums with experience in root cause analysis and implement permanent solution. Actively participate in technical MoP walkthrough. Ensure minimum defects in permanent solution which might break the functionality in the value chain and no reoccurrences.
- Corrective Maintenance –Review test case, verification on software patches/shipment/release. Ensure all corrective actions adhere to change management process. Able to execute corrective actions with minimal supervision.
- Operation Readiness – Apply Operation Readiness in new service launches or projects including system upgrades in order to ensure smooth handover to operation.
- Production – Timely execution of all production & configuration activities with no human error. Seek improvement/automation in production process. ETL, data warehousing, SIM loading, Voucher Generation.
- Change/Configuration Management - to perform complex and system sensitive configuration, daily production tasks.
- Preventive Maintenance – Improvise and perform daily preventive maintenance and health check on the assigned platforms. Ensure comprehensive health check in timely manner and complete. Perform analysis and troubleshoot on any issue found. Ensure problems or issues are escalated, track or follow up for fixes.
- Festive and event based preparation, monitoring, execute contingencies during the events (plan activities, outages, festive and etc) and involve in post incident analysis. Participate in contingencies plan setup.
- Required to standby for incident escalation and perform adhoc tasks.
- Process establishment & improvement - Understand & enhance the improvement require for existing process
- Knowledge Sharing – Provide technical advice to Associate Engineer
- Quality of work – Completed within agreed time frame with good quality & min supervision / guidance
- Quantity of work - Completed within agreed time frame with good quality & min supervision / guidance
- Initiatives - at least 2 agreed initiatives per year (1 low and 1 high complexity)
- Adherence to all new & existing SOPP and controls for the company.
- Good technical knowledge, understanding of Telco business processes
- Customer service oriented mindset and able to associate impact of operational problem to customer experience.
- Like to explore new challenges, eager to learn, fast learner
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Take lead and drive production tasks to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Good understanding of the end to end value chain.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills and like new challenges.
- Team player, responsible, reliable, and take ownership until task are completed.
- Adaptable to flexible working hours. Willing to work long hours and standby including festive and public holiday if required.
- Your Merits:
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree holder in EE, Telecommunication or Computer Science
- Strong technical skills in UNIX, Oracle PL/SQL, scripting languages is an added advantage
- Good communication, able to provide structure update with clear objective, presentation and report writing skills
- Project management experience would be an added advantage
- Minimum 2-3 years of Telco or IS/IT operational experience.
- Intermediate knowledge in system administration (configuration, production activities,etc) related to relevants fields and can work independent
- 2 - 3 yrs working experience in relevant fields