- As Senior/Associate for Portfolio Management Office, you are to execute functions which includes:
- • Leading analysis of portfolio performance and identify key enhancement by working closely with relevant units, internal and external Technology
- • Managing, coordinating and chairing portfolio forums and meetings and ensure delivery of mandates and objectives stated
- • Tracking, recording, analyzing and reporting portfolio performance on periodic basis for status submission to relevant management & stakeholders
- • Drive implementation & communication of key improvement initiatives and responsible on benefits realization
- Constantly stay abreast of overall / industrial-specific project portfolio management standards & development trend or best practices, analyze Technology implementation suitability / adaptability and lead enhancement where necessary
- Lead the establishment and continuous maintenance of an up-to-date centralize on-line project portfolio document & reports repository system
- As process owner and lead for Portfolio Management, constantly maximizing Technology resources to provide optimum business benefits returns.
- Constantly provide awareness to key roles within Portfolio Management as well as facilitates competency building to achieve consistent and quality performance to support Portfolio delivery
- Perform any other relevant tasks assigned by direct manager / supervisor
- You are:
- Passionate about business with the right and in-depth insight on what’s required and important to deliver business performance
- Believer and driver on Change & Continuous Improvement who is ready to be challenged and to challenge while maintaining clear objectives of delivery and triumphed by creation of visible changes
- Result focused and constantly ensure Excellent Execution & quality delivery of mandates while constantly raising the bar
- Proud of being part of DiGi and strive to maintain a strong sense of Integrity & Accountability at all times. You take ownership of your results & the DiGi Way of conducting business, by making the Code of Conduct a way of life; showing transparency, taking ownership and maintaining One DiGi always
- Ambitious, motivated, efficient and thrives under competitive, dynamic and fast-paced environment with high workload
- Great team player who emphasize on the importance of team achievements over individual and constantly lead by example and a catalyst for high team spirit & relationship building
- Highly analytical and structured individual with great problem solving skill and strategic thinking
- Excellent in communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to translate ideas / thoughts into clear & effective presentations; developing and conducting awareness program as well as task reporting
- Your Merits:
- Possess at least tertiary level qualification in Technology, Business or related fields.
- Minimal 5 years of direct working experience on area of Project Portfolio Management for established GLC/MNC. Credential from relevant professional institutions is an added advantage.
- Clear understanding of Project Portfolio Management concept and its importance, with sound track record of successful implementation of process in established organization, either via project lead or key personnel role within the transformation project
- Excellent understanding of various process models and their relevancy for application in Telecommunication industry. Fundamental knowledge of Telecommunication End to End business processes is compulsory.
- High level understanding of relationship between project portfolio performance with financial and project performance
- Experience setting up processes, policies, procedure and enforcement within Project/Program Management Office (PMO) would be considered.