We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about career possibilities at B. Braun.
With more than 44,000 employees in over 55 countries, B. Braun offers exciting career opportunities. Internationalization , integration, sustainability, security of employment and growth are the hallmarks of B. Braun's development. As a market leader in the health care area, we offer a comprehensive range of training programs to support our employees in achieving their career goals whilst offering concepts that helps to manage work and personal responsibilities. Aside from challenging jobs, we offer a strong corporate culture and a friendly and professional working environment.
Click Apply if you want to join the leader in the healthcare industry.
Technician - Production
(Penang - Free Industrial Zone, Bayan Lepas)
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems from the product line/ process to minimize reject levels.
- For more senior position, might acts as team leader to ensure that the work meets agreed targets by directly overseeing
- work team members.
- Generally performs work of a similar nature to those supervised.
- Likely to orient or provide guidance to team members but refer most matters to the superior.
- Certificate with 0-2 years of relevant working experience or SPM/SPVM with 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Required to apply and develop basic skills in procedure /techniques/ tools materials and/or equipment appropriate to area of specialization.
- Works under immediate supervision and from detailed verbal and written instructions.
- PREFERRED CANDIDATES
- Diploma in technical field with related working experience.
- Fresh Technical Diploma Holders are also encourage to apply.
- Able to perform machine maintenance, troubleshooting, PM is an added advantage.
- Able to work on rotating shifts.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
Shortlisted candidates are advised to bring along a comprehensive resume, sets of original
and photocopies of certificates,latest 2 months payslips together with a recent passport-sized photograph to the interview.