Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad (PAMB) is part of Prudential plc (UK), one of the world's leading retail financial services groups. For more than 160 years, approximately 25 million customers worldwide have placed their trust in us to provide for their financial needs.
A significant part of our day-to-day life is listening to what people have to say, and only by understanding what they want can we nurture their dreams and play our part in securing their future.
We're made up of great human capital, a team of dynamic individuals who share a passion for enriching lives and building relationships. Here is a great opportunity for you to be a part of this exciting team.
The first step towards securing your future begins here!
Deputy Manager, Business Analysis & Reporting
- Work closely with the sales teams to ensure maximum value is derived from all promotional and incentive activities; track and monitor campaign performance, including providing statistic post-campaign reviews.
- Monitor sales contest / campaign results and provide periodic progress reports required by the management.
- Collate, prepare and analyze all relevant management information reports and statistics.
- Review and enhance business process flows and reporting model.
- Plan and execute the user acceptance test (UAT), participate in system testing and the operations readiness test (ORT).
- Degree in Statistic/Mathematics/Economics or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years related working experience within insurance or financial services industry with an in depth knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data management.
- Detail-oriented, organized and systematic with an analytical mind.
- Proficiency with programming tools (eg. Visual Basic, Excel, Access) will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.