Advertised on 25-3-13
||Executive Admin & Sales Support
||(Penang - Maxis Penang I-Centre)
- Provides personal administrative support to management and the region through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information To train, coach, monitor and track individual agent’s performance
- Supports the region in planning, organizing, controlling and evaluating the sales events through effective communication with event organizers, dealers, and sales team
- Ensures office cleanliness and operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements (calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories) and ensure sufficient supply of office stationary, pantry supply, staff uniforms, etc at all timeTo manage the development of the agents, ensuring they have the necessary skills, knowledge and tools to perform their job well. Conduct root cause analysis and develop plans for immediate and long term performance improvement
- Handling in-coming & out-going information, ensure confidentiality of information and monitors office safety, by coordinating all office access cards & key
- Support Sales & Retail teams in travel arrangement, processing all type of invoices, claims, petty cash replenishment, purchase orders, delivery orders and follow up on payments.
- Communicate with Human Resources Personnel in all HR related issues and handling new staff orientation whenever necessary. Organize event that is initiated by HR (e.g team building/ comm session/ CSR related events etc)
- Monitor meeting room reservation schedule, arranging sales meeting, and taking meeting minutes whenever necessary.
- Organize event that is initiated by Sales Division (e.g dealers roadshow & sales ground activities/ Maxis retail special in-house promo/ trade exhibition/ product launch/ dealers appreciation related function etc)
- Managing the allocated budget to source for appropriate venues and pitch for event organiser to run the event
Interested candidates are encouraged to send an application online.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent. Job role in Management or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply
- Strong team-player, able to work cross functionally and with people at all levels
- Computer literate and internet savvy with keyboarding skills, familiar with use of MS-Office applications
- Sales oriented
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage
- Able to converse and write fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Email to Friends | Save This Job | Company Profile | Company News | View All Jobs |
View Similar Jobs | View Salary Report | Report Advertisement | Close
Level 17, Menara Maxis, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur 50088.