MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping MISC Berhad (MISC) is one of the world’s leading international shipping and maritime conglomerates. The principal businesses of MISC consist of ship owning, ship operating, other shipping related activities, owning and operating of tank terminals and offshore floating facilities as well as marine repair, marine conversion and engineering & construction works.
Through strategic partnerships and enthusiastic people-to-people relationships, MISC has helped shaped businesses all around the globe. To continue to meet and exceed the demands and expectations of our growing clientele, we are seeking suitable candidates for the following positions:
||Manager Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene (OH/IH)||
- Manages and oversees the planning, design, and development of a group wide Occupational Health & Industrial Hygiene program in order to provide healthy workplace for employees and to reduce work-related illness.
- Assessing the work environment for potential health problems by conducting a range of risk and health assessment.
- Undertake OH/IH studies on critical activities throughout the Group to establish Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene existing and potential impacts and liabilities by recommending corrective measure or managing the improvement activities through optimizing in-house resource or engaging new resource where required.
- Monitors relevant regulation on OH/IH applicable to the group operational activities and recommends and implements programs to ensure group wide compliance with all regulations.
- Monitoring employee exposure to hazardous chemicals and undertaking statutory and non-statutory health surveillance.
- Delivering a range of health related training programs.
- Develops and implements processes, methods and tools designed, to measure, evaluate and monitor group Total Recordable Occupational Illness Frequency (TROIF)
- Develops and implements a sound OH/IH document and record management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Biology, Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Occupational Health and Environment
- Added advantage for those candidates who hold Certified Industrial Hygiene in oil & gas and maritime industry.
For those who meet the requirements and have a strong desire to take up the challenges, please submit your application by ONLINE.
Visit www.misc.com.my for more information on career opportunities.
Level 25, Menara Dayabumi Jalan Sultan Hishammuddin, PO Box 10371 Kuala Lumpur 50050
MISC Berhad (278708-X)