Lone Pine Group of Companies is a reputable property development company incorporated since 1996, with its in house team of:-
Developers - (Geo Valley Sdn Bhd & Province Valley Sdn Bhd)
C&S Consultant - (Perunding FS & Rakan Rakan Sdn Bhd)
Contractor - (Frontier Structure Sdn Bhd, Certified ISO 9001:2000)
With its motto “Creating Better Community”, Lone Pine Group of Companies continues its journey after completing RM350 million worth of residential & commercial projects. Currently, we have upcoming projects with a gross development value of not less than RM600 million. We are now intent on embarking an aggressive expansion plans that will take the company well into the future.
In line with this, we are offering exciting and challenging careers with a dynamic working environment. If you aspire to move ahead in your career and want to maximize your potential, we invite you to be a part of our energetic and progressive organization.
Safety And Health Officer
Penang - Paya Terubong
• Responsible for the adherence of Safety & Health policies and responsible for the implementation of an effective Occupational Safety & Health Management Plan.
• Take proactive measures to reduce hazards at the project sites and prevent possibility of future occurrences of incidences and accidents.
• Continuously provide awareness on safety & health to project personnel through tool box meetings, training and other communication sessions.
• Investigate cases of incidents and accidents and submit a report to the management and the relevant authority.
• Diploma/ Certificate in Safety and Health Competency Course approved by DOSH or equivalent
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in High Rise Building Maintenanance or Construction Safety Supervision and implementation.
• Registered OSH Officer under DOSH is a pre-requisite
• MUST have valid Green Book registered with JKKP
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• Must be self-oriented with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Familiar with project site environmental requirements
• Ability to work independently with high degree of commitment to ensure a healthy and safe working environment.
• Willing to work at Penang Island
We offer attractive remuneration package, career advancement, performance bonus, group PA insurance coverage, medical benefit, 5/6-day work week to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to apply soonest by sending a comprehensive resume including qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a recent passport-sized photograph (nr).