Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
Senior Executive/Executive (Business Analyst), Retail Collections Department
(Kuala Lumpur - Menara AmBank, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng)
- Assist the leadership of Retail Collections Division with formulation of strategies, backed by empirical data, and its execution at the operational level.
- Perform analytical role for the department, from a strategic perspective.
- Assist in the development and execution of balanced scorecard and key performance indicators frameworks.
- Conduct industry, market and competitor analyses and research.
- Undertake data and variance analyses, preparation of visual presentations, as well as interpretation of trends, results and outcomes.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or Banking. Those with professional qualifications e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA or MBA in related subjects will have an added advantage.
- Work experience in banking/financial services, auditing or management consultancy in multinational sectors/research houses, with good knowledge in corporate advisory, business and financial analysis, financial institution practices, and regulatory compliance requirements.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Ability to translate thoughts into words and action as well as to present and write clearly and concisely.
- Have the personality to work in close-knit teams on time critical projects and an aptitude for perseverance, work-sharing, and team communications.
- Articulate, meticulous, and is a keen and fast learner.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments.
- Project management skills, with the ability to produce deliverables on schedule.
- Proactive, resourceful and versatile.
- Performance driven and goal oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.