UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd is a member of the UMW Group of Companies. We are engaged in the assembly, distribution and retailing of Toyota motor vehicles, both passenger and commercial. There are 3 subsidiary companies in UMW Toyota Motor Group and they are:
- Assembly Services Sdn. Bhd. - one of the largest motor assembly plants in Malaysia.
- Automotive Industries Sdn. Bhd. - manufactures exhaust systems.
- Toyota Boshoku UMW Sdn. Bhd - manufactures automotive seat.
TOYOTA TECHNICIAN - GENERAL SERVICE
(Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Kuala Lumpur, Labuan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Penang, Perak, Perlis, Putrajaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Selangor, Terengganu)
- Responsible in conducting vehicle repair and service job at the service center.
- Ensure quality repair and service jobs meet customer expectation.
- Carry out 5S activities at the service center.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Familiar with operations, services and maintenance of engine.
- Responsible and able to meet high customer expectation.
- Possess valid driving license.
Interested applicants are invited to send your applications online by clicking Click Here to Apply.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.