AVP1, Reporting | 29
(Kuala Lumpur - Wisma SD)
- To support and coordinate definition of Group and Divisional sustainablility strategies.
- To coordinate and support preparation of annual sustainability reports, including data gathering, report writing and management of consultants.
- To support sustainability reporting data quality improvement and assurance projects.
- To manage participation in sustainability networks that the Sime Darby Group are part of eg. World Business Council for Sustainable Development, Global Business Initiative on Human Rights, UN Global Compact, Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil, Corporate Sustainability Circle.
- To support engagements with key stakeholders eg. investors, customers and industry associations.
- To coordinate and support new pilot projects in developing areas of sustainability eg. Business and Human Rights, Integrated Reporting
- To monitor Sustainability trends to assess implications for the Sime Darby Group.
- Degree in Economic, Corporate Communications, Corporate Strategy or other related discipline
- 5+ years experience
- Possess strong drive and initiative for change towards improvements of project management, Sustainability Communications, Sustainability Strategy and Change/Operational Management
- Team player, proactive, innovative and strong communication skills
Only shorlisted candidates will be notified.