Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia Berhad is one of the leading companies in Malaysia that owns and operates Malaysia's premier tourist resort destination, Resorts World Genting.
To meet the needs of our growth and expansion plans, we seek resourceful and dedicated Malaysians for a career in the following position.
Assistant Risk Management Manager
(Based in Genting Highlands)
- To review, compile & report on the periodic assessment of the risk profiles of business & operating units and the status of the action plans;
- To work closely with business & operating units in developing controls, actions plans or other risk mitigating measures to improve their risk profiles;
- To coordinate the development, maintenance and simulation of the business continuity plans at operational level and ensuring a robust business continuity management framework for GENM Group is in place;
- To maintain and review the Group's ERM framework and make recommendations to improve the risk management practice and process;
- To highlight potential risks and hazards identified to relevant operation / functional departments and provide independent assessment of the risk issues as well as to ensure that appropriate corrective measures are taken to manage the risks and control losses;
- To monitor and report on the top risks and significant risk issues to the Management as well as where warranted, to review the effectiveness of control measures in mitigating these risks;
- To lead the loss control team in ensuring that the loss control findings are effectively and efficiently addressed;
- To assist in developing and maintaining the ERM manual and Risk Management policies and procedures;
- To coordinate Risk Management road shows and trainings for GENM groups;
- To carry out ad hoc risk assessment on specific issues / areas as required by the Management.
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Business Studies, Insurance, Investment Analysis or Audit and/or Risk Management discipline from a recognised university;
- At least 3 years of working experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Loss Control and Business Continuity Management, preferably in the capacity as a Risk Manager;
- Previous working experience in internal auditing will be an added advantage.
Opportunities for career development within the Group are excellent. We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested applicants may apply this position via http://www.rwgenting.com/career
Genting Malaysia Berhad
Human Resources Department Genting Highlands Resort Genting Highlands 69000
Genting Malaysia Berhad (58019-U)