JobStreet.com is the leading online recruitment website in Asia. Using state-of-the art technology, JobStreet.com offers a comprehensive suite of interactive recruitment services in countries like Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, India, Indonesia, Thailand and Japan.
As the market leader in the field, we are fully committed to bringing more value to our customers and jobseekers. To help us do that, we are looking for people with the right passion and skills to help us connect businesses with talent and improve lives through better careers.
If you are looking for an organization to join that has a strong team-driven culture, and one where you can realize your full potential, JobStreet.com has your dream job waiting for you. Not only will you build yourself a successful career, you will be helping others build theirs too
About JobStreet.com Malaysia
JobStreet.com maintains the largest database of jobseekers by far and our pool of talent continues to grow. At the same time, we have the dominant share of the recruitment market and is the trusted recruitment partner to the majority of recruiters in Malaysia. Our success in Malaysia is proven by the many awards and accolades presented to us on a national and regional level. JobStreet.com is listed on the Main Board of the Bursa Malaysia Securities.
Senior Regional Operations Excellence Manager
- Initiate, formulate and drive mid & long-term regional strategies for cost-saving, scalability, business continuity and increased efficiency and effectiveness to support the group vision and goals.
- Lead Value Stream Mapping (VSM) activities for business processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Formulate / plan, lead / drive regional projects related to process, infrastructure & human capital productivity improvement or reengineering that minimize/ eliminate waste, reduce costs, improve customer satisfaction and increase market share.
- Work with stakeholders in each country in implementation of projects and change management.
- Champion standardization and process focus throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish policies and procedures for business processes throughout the group.
- Develop and mentor the organization’s future Operational Excellence leaders.
- Support training and development activities that advance organizational learning and create systematic problem-solving culture.
- Assist management in establishing performance management systems, goals and key performance indicators aligned with organizational objectives.
- Preferred skills: Lean Six Sigma methodologies & Excellent Data Analysis Skills.
- At least 10 years of working experience with proven achievements in the related field, of which at least 5 years should be in leadership or senior management positions driving strategic improvement initiatives in the company.
- Excellent organization and time management; able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels & across countries.
- Strategic yet detail-oriented and hands-on in implementation with strong analytical, cross-functional & communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Independent, mature, resourceful, patient & bold in driving strategic changes and improvements in the organization.
- Assertive but good listener. Able to manage diverse opinions and resistance to change in a balanced manner.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens willing to be based in Kuala Lumpur, and who are able to travel regionally.
- Those who have served in the service, telco and call centre industries will have added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Applicants are advised to check their emails regularly.
Work hours are from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays.