You will be responsible for providing medical advise/ consultation in the areas of underwriting and claims. On a need basis, you are required to support regional offices where Great Eastern operates. You will support the Department in training Operations staff on medical knowledge, training agents on relevant products, underwriting, administrating and monitoring medical expenses as well as management of its panel clinics.
Your added responsibilities are making complex underwriting and claims decisions. You will also provide medical training for Great Eastern's regional offices whenever the need arise.
- MBBS or Medical Degree from a recognized university
- Register with Malaysian Medical Council
- At least 5 years clinical experience
- Excellent relationship management and strong supervisory skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in Training is an added advantage
- IT Savvy
- Experience in the insurance sector is an added advantage
An attractive remuneration awaits the right candidate.
We thank you for your application and wish to advise that only short listed applicants will be notified.
Please take notice that your application and the information provided therein may be forwarded to other companies within the Great Eastern Holdings Limited group of companies. This may necessitate the transfer of such information to Singapore, which may not provide the same level of data protection as Malaysia. If we do make a transfer we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is protected. By submitting the application, you agree to the foregoing use of your information.