Customer Service Representative, The Weld
Kuala Lumpur - The Weld, Jalan Raja Chulan
You will be responsible for the daily operations of the Customer Service Counter such as handling of telephone enquiries, provide information on events and promotions, enquiry on information pertaining to the mall.
Apart from that, you are expected to assist in leasing, operations and the Advertisement and Promotion Section of The Weld.
The successful incumbent is expected to impart friendly and personalized customer service to all levels of people, in line with our philosophy of providing service excellence to all.
- Possess minimum SPM with strong credits in English and Mathematics or STPM. Diploma in Business related courses is preferred.
- Preferably with one year customer service experience in a shopping centre or the hospitality industry
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Mandarin would be advantageous
- Pleasant personality
- Able to work on 3 rotation shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Stays within the nearby residential areas
If you think you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you. Email to us through JobStreet before 6 March 2013.
An attractive remuneration awaits the right candidate.
We thank you for your application and wish to advise that only short listed applicants will be notified.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Please take notice that your application and the information provided therein may be forwarded to other companies within the Great Eastern Holdings Limited group of companies. This may necessitate the transfer of such information to Singapore, which may not provide the same level of data protection as Malaysia. If we do make a transfer we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is protected. By submitting the application, you agree to the foregoing use of your information.