Country Marketing Manager
Kuala Lumpur - Menara Citibank, Jalan Ampang
At Citi, our goal is to be the most respected global financial services company. Simply put, we see anything less as a compromise. In driving that goal, every Citibanker is governed by three Shared Responsibilities - responsibility to our Clients, responsibility to our People and responsibility to our Franchise. Our priorities are focused on putting the needs of our clients first, providing our people the best opportunities to realise their potential and putting Citi's long-term interests ahead of short-term gains. That's what differentiates us from the rest.
So, if you're looking for a fulfilling career, working alongside some of the brightest in the industry, in an environment that is fun, dynamic and challenging - you will find it and much more at Citibank Malaysia.
- To strategize, develop and execute marketing and communication campaigns that support both segment’s (affluent - Citigold and emerging affluent – Personal Banking) objectives.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders in developing campaign communication strategies
- Develop and strategize communication to drive brand awareness in market place for Citibank and to position Citigold as the category thought leadership in the space of Wealth Management.
- Ensure campaign communication and activities are relevant to both the segment’s target audience and are in a consumer friendly tone and manner.
- Ensure timely delivery of campaigns while adhering to the financial institution guidelines
- Review and present post campaigns analysis for internal and regional sharing and learnings.
- Build and develop strategic alliance for Citigold for campaigns and partnerships.
- Organize Citigold Lifestyle Series events to drive loyalty and retention.
- Analyze and review effectiveness of Citigold Lifestyle Series in driving loyalty, retention, and increasing wealth accumulation amongst target audience.
- Develop campaign marketing brief for presentation to agencies
- Manage relationship with agencies and 3rd party suppliers to ensure quality and timely deliverables are met
- Comply to organization policies and procedures with regards to relationship with 3rd party and agencies.
- Ensure timely submission of invoices and POs
- Secure sponsorship from partners in driving Citigold Lifestyle Series events
- Identify cost savings areas and manage cost savings initiatives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, or Professional Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communications, or equivalent.
- 3 years experience in marketing handling advertising and promotions preferably in the banking, FMCG, or telecommunications industry.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and is result oriented.
- Independent and a good team player.
- Ability to multitask and to perform under pressure.
- Strong command in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate with good Microsoft skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels.