Agrobank is embarking on a robust banking business and we are emphasizing on Human Development. We believe that our employees are the lifeblood and assets to our organisation. With more than 42 years in Agriculture Banking, we provide vast opportunies, sound and challenging working environment. Potential employees are assured of their career advancement. If you think you are the missing link that Agrobank is looking for....come and join us.
Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Labuan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Putrajaya, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu
- To make sure computer terminal functions well.
- Ensure the date and Start Of Day had been done before transaction "Cash In From Cashier" (Transaction 01) and terminal "On-Line".
- Receive the cash box and banking document from supervisor/finance officer
- Check the money which accepted from prefect is equivalent with "Daily Cash Total" day before.
- All the daily transaction which be given power through BDS need to be done and ensure it's consistent with the standard operating procedure
- Ensure money accepted are in good condition
- Accept and check the ATM card application form before given to the counter division @ sent to the counter
- Print the banking report for the balancing purpose
- Do and ensure cash balance, non cash, cheque and related document is balance.
- Give the cash box to the supervisor after the cash given to the system had been updated
- Ensure the compliance level to the task done based on the instruction and policy stated
- To be aware and to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Act, BNM Standard Guidelines & related internal procedures and to implement all necessary measures to prevent Money Laundering & Financing Terrorism in particularly the customer due diligence process, monitoring and reporting of suspicious transactions.
- All other task assigned by Branch Manager from time to time.
- Others Duties
- Give explanation on the bank’s product and its advantages to the customers.
- Ensure the task given need to be done professionally and follow the relevant guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure ID and password be kept confidential.
- Ensure all customer’s detail be kept confidential.
- To be aware and familiarize with the requirement under AMLA
- To comply : Agrobank Finance Manual and other related procedures.
- Other task assigned from the respective superior or manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level or Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Retail Banking/Branch Operation or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.