Since its establishment in 1975, the AmBank Group has emerged as a leading banking group in Malaysia offering an extensive range of financial services to a broad range of clients in meeting both their strategic and financial objectives. Our services include investment banking, business banking, retail banking, treasury & markets business, broking, insurance, fund management, offshore banking, futures and options trading.
At AmBank Group, challenges are what we thrive on. Come discover the world of opportunities with us.
Trainer (Assistant Manager) - Sales Methods and Effectiveness: Head Office
(Kuala Lumpur - Yap Kwan Seng)
- Develop and conduct training programme in the areas of banking products and soft skill.
- Keep training-related contents and processes current and relevant.
- Conduct training evaluation and review post-training results/feedback periodically to track training progress.
- Plan or assist in the planning of future training requirements for Retail Banking.
- A recognised degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration or in any other related discipline.
- Minimum three years of working experience in retail banking and/or financial services industry.
- Excellent command of English (oral and written).
- Experience in conducting training and presentations.
- Good conceptual and analytical skills.
- A team player.
- Able to travel extensively.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.