AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is one of the leading general insurance companies in Malaysia providing protection solutions to individuals and businesses.
With our main focus being on growth and profitability, we also keep in mind that our people make our success and given the right opportunity, they will bring the company to heights that go beyond expectations.
That is the reason we want you to join us and see for yourself on how your skills together with the opportunities, will bring about a promising career for you.
Credit Control Assistant
- To ensure that monthly Statement of Accounts are downloaded, printed and sent out
- Responsible for the housekeeping includes matching of payments and receipts, creating journal entries, facilitating receipts issuance and etc.
- Assist in monitoring debts and ensuring compliance of Premium Warranty and pursue overdue debts with the respective personnel
- Candidate must possess at least LCCI/Diploma/ or Certificate in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related fields is required
- Good analytical skills
- IT literate
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Interested applicants are invited to apply online or submit their application with a comprehensive resume stating qualification, experience, technical skills, current and expected salaries and contact telephone numbers by 6 March 2013 to
Head of Human Resources AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad (23820-W) Ground Floor Wisma Goldhill, 67 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala LumpurTo find out more about our company, do visit www.axa.com.my/en. We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, in advance, we thank all applicants for your interest in our company.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad (23820-W)