- Negotiates competitive rates for products and services
- Drives the expediting process in conjunction with production and facility demand for products and services
- Resolves delivery non-conformance issues of a technical nature, if required
- Regularly exchanges information on new products and sources, market trends and lesson learned with other departments
- Responsible for ensuring performance as related to delivery of procured goods to the master production schedule.
- Assists in root cause and corrective action for work order variances
- Maintain procurement performance related to major projects and orders
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or Engineering (Mechanical) or Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Gebeng,Kuantan.
- Interested candidates may send in application ONLINE or by sending an updated detailed resume to : -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only short listed applicant will be called for interview arrangement
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Pahang - Gebeng, Kuantan
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Sub Lot 2, Kawasan Perindustrian MIEL,KM25 P.O.Box 240, Jalan Kuantan-Kemaman,25720 Kuantan,Pahang