Human Resource Executive
- Responsible for the full spectrum of human resources function of the company including developing and implementing of HR policies, employee relations/discipline matters, employee retention, training & development, compensation & benefits, recruitment activities and other HR related duties.
- To formulate and implement HR strategies and objectives that are in-line with the company's requirement.
- To coordinate and facilitate company's HR policies and procedures.
- Handling of foreign workers' affairs and liaise with Immigration, KDN Approval, Permit, Passport and etc.
- Liaise with all government bodies, agencies and authorities.
- Able to develop effective ideas and strategies to create / maintain a healthy work environment whereby our workforce continue being motivated to take on exciting challenges everyday, contribute great innovative & creative ideas to bring greater success and strive to achieve our goals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, SQL Payroll
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Chemor.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Perak - Chemor
Min 2 years (Senior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
jalan chepor 11/1