Trained Staff Nurse
- Receives the Nursing Reports from our staff on the outgoing shift and hand over to the incoming shift
- Perform Nursing procedures effectively and efficiently and to the satisfaction of patients
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate observation are done on patients when necessary
- Be proficient in the working mechanic of all relevant equipment
- Able to perform CPR
- Ensures patients safety by complying to al policies, standard and procedures adopted by the hospital
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in kelana jaya.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Selangor - kelana jaya
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
No. 1, FAS BUSINESS AVENUE, JLN PERBANDARAN SS7, KELANA JAYA, 47301 PETALING JAYA,SELANGOR