Quality Assurance Manager
- Lead and manage the overall internal quality assurance/control functions by effective planning, directing, controlling and following through product quality performance.
- Ensure the quality of the products are met the specifications and standards required, as well as enhancing the services and formulation.
- Maintain a systematic approach for document management and quality SOPs of the production process.
- Ensure compliance with DOE, MOH and DOSH regulations particularly scheduled waste management and MSDS management.
- Manage all aspects of quality audit, compliance as well as obtaining new accreditation.
- Initiate, troubleshoot and continuously review and monitor the quality assurance/control processes to find continuous improvements on procedures, methods, effectiveness and resource utilization.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to enable them to work together effectively and productively.
- Review and interpret laboratory reports, analysis results and proactive actions in problem solving.
- Degree in Food Science / Technology / Nutritionist.
- 5 years’ of related working experience, preferably in food manufacturing environment.
- Possess communication and analytical skills, innovative, creative, self-driven and self-motivated.
- Conversant and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Able to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills and be able to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Perak - Lumut
Min 5 years (Manager)
View Larger Map / Directions
22nd Floor Wisma MCA, 163 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur