HR Business Partner
- HR Strategy - Working as part of the HR team, develop strong partnering relationships with client groups in order to identify and develop HR priorities based on the business strategy. Thes will include people development, workforce and resource planning and change management.
- Talent Development - Drive the talent review process for assigned cllient groups, work with managers to create individual development and succession plans to improve the capability of the teams.
- Organizational Development - Undertand and analyze organizational capabilities and work with managers to review and develop the right organizational structure and ways of working for the business.
- Performance Management - Drive the Performance Management process within assigned client groups. Work with managers and associates to identify and address performance issues and provide coaching and support to managers on improving team and individual performance.
- Compensation - Manage compensation programs for assigned client groups including annual merit review and incentive programs. Provide expertise and advice on salary guidelines, external pay practices, market benchmarking and compensation administration.
- Employee Relations - Facilitate resolution of employee conflicts or concerns. Investigate (interview, gather evidence, consult legal) allegations of employee misconduct including harassment, discrimination, etc. Guide and mentor management on disciplinary and grievance process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, OD etc is required.
- Minimum of 5 years HR Generalist experience in a high growth, changing environment, organization development and training.
- Solid track record of succesfully implementing HR programs and initiatives.
- Strong company culture change management experience.
- Is able to understand business strategy and translate this into HR solutions.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Great relationship builder, able to gain credibility quickly.
- Preferably from the Manufacturing background.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai.
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Johor Bahru - Senai
Min 5 years (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Visionary Solutions Sdn Bhd Taman Tun Dr Ismail Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia