This position will assist the Credit Control Manager in the day to day operation of credit control function which include:
- Monitoring and updating of debtors report.
- Reconcile and update all the account receivable.
- Generate debtors aging list for sales meeting.
- Assist the manager to check payment clearance and subsequently release sales order for delivery.
- Bank in cheques collected as and when required.
Candidate must possess at least an Advanced Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
At least 2 years of working experience in credit control / account receivable is required for this position.
Independent in delivering task with minimum supervision.
Detail-oriented person, well verse with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point, Able to work under pressure and possess good analytical skill.
Sunway group's philosophy of rewarding for performance ensures that employees are rewarded commensurate to their contribution to the company, at the same time remain competitive in the benefits we are providing for the employees.
Apply online by submitting a detailed resume stating your personal particulars, qualification, experience, employment history, current and expected salary.
Kindly log on to www.sunwaypavingsolutions.com for company details.