- Monitor budget and on-time payment settlement
- Handle vendot inquiry and payment related matters
- Check posting of fixed payment voucher in SAP
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Verify expoenses report
- Prepare for quarter and year end closing
- Assist in audit process
- Prepare and maintain prepayment and accrual list
- Perform account analysis and maintain monthly documentation binder for all necessary accounts
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
Why Join Us?
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Min 2 years (Junior Executive)
View Larger Map / Directions
Suite E-09-01 Level 9, The ICON Jalan Tun Razak, No. 1, Jalan 1/68F, 50400 Kuala Lumpur