Petra Energy Berhad (“Group”) is an integrated brown field services provider with a proven track record spanning over two decades in providing a comprehensive range of services for the upstream oil and gas (O & G) industry. The Group also provides specialist services for the petrochemical and general industries in the domestic, regional and global markets.
To meet our planned expansion, we seek talents who can drive change, and deliver real growth. Simply put, we are looking for professionals who are cut above the rest.
- Review latest Client’s work program (Integrated Barge Schedule) and confirm with Client’s Construction Engineer on the firm execution date of work packages.
- Attend pre-execution meeting with Client Construction Engineer, review finalized workpack, and prepare construction resources.
- Execute & coordinate work packages in a safe, quality and efficient manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Shall have at least 10 years construction experience in the offshore Oil and Gas Industry with at least 5 years shall be operated from WORKBARGES or WORK BOATS and experienced managing offshore hook-up and commissioning activities.
Group Human Capital
PETRA RESOURCES SDN BHD (172962-D),
Lot 2405, 2409-2410
Block 4 MCLD Jalan Bulatan Park
98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel: +60 85 463 888
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.petraenergy.com.my