Nolato EMC Production Center is part of Nolato Silikonteknik. Our solutions, consisting of electrically-conductive silicon rubber, have been used for many years by leading telecom manufacturers around the world. Nolato Silikonteknik’s head office and testing/pilot facility are located in Hallsberg, Sweden and is a well-known brand within the industry. The company was founded in 1970 and since 1988 has been part of the Nolato Group.
- JOB DESCRIPTION
- Build and lead the sales in northern region, define and achieve growth targets
- Development of sales strategies and tactical sales plan to penetrate new customers
- Develop and execute marketing plan
- Responsible for achieving sales targets and meeting management objectives
- Any assigned duties as assigned by immediate superior, Managing Director
- Degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Min 5-7 years working experience in the electronic or telecom.
- Demonstrated market development achievements consistently.
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen and industrial knowledge.
- Possesses good communication and PR skills.
- Possesses an outstanding record of achievements in sales.
- Possesses a high degree of drive and enthusiasm.
- Possesses good analytical and problem solving skills
If you are keen, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume to or call 012-2050813 for more information.
|Qualification||:||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master's Degree|
|Year(s) of Experience||:||At least 5 year(s) of experience|
|Specialization||:||Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.|
|Job Role||:||Sales Executive/Account Manager or Management.|
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(2) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(3) Availability / Notice Period required