MUNIVAC, a Singapore based Precision Engineering Company, is a professional organization specialized in the manufacture of high precision engineering plastic injection molding and undertakes engineering component sub-assemblies.
In line with our rapid expansion programmed, we invite suitably qualified, dynamics and enthusiastic individuals to join our organization.
Customer Service Officer
Johor Bahru (Johor)
- Monitor and report monthly delivery performance and sales
- Direct and drive as appropriate, customer queries to appropriate functions to ensure proper follow-up and closure
- Analyze & publish monthly / quarterly forecast to supply chain team for material/capacity planning purpose
- Drive shipments through release of orders in ERP system & publish delivery schedule; provide shipment pre-alert to customer as needed
- Work with Finance / Planning team to manage account receivables and inventory control
- Collaborate with Account/Business Development team to address and resolve customer issues e.g. customer quotations, price
- Timely update / maintenance of Customers’ Attributes & Sales Orders in ERP system
- Part End of Life and slow moving materials / inventory management
Candidates are encouraged to apply online.
- Diploma / Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years working experience, preferably in manufacturing / plastics molding industry
- Familiar with MS Office. Knowledge of ERP is an advantage
- Customer-focused with strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Team player, resourceful and possess good initiative & self-motivated to resolve customer issues
Alternatively, please send in your full resume to:
No 51, Jalan Riang 21,Taman Gembira,
81200 Johor Bahru,Johor.
Candidates are encouraged to apply online. Alternatively, please send in your full resume to:
Munivac Sdn Bhd
No 51, Jalan Riang 21, Taman Gembira, 81200 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Tel: 07-3406227 (Ms Amelia)