Sunway Putra Hotel, Kuala Lumpur (formerly known as The Legend Hotel) provides gracious Malaysian hospitality, first-class business service and exquisite restaurants. Perfectly suited for leisure, business or conventions, this 5-star business hotel in Kuala Lumpur takes pride in its warmth and friendly service the moment you step into its spacious lobby.
Sunway Putra Hotel, Kuala Lumpur is conveniently located in the city's major commercial district and directly above Sunway Putra Mall - Malaysia's premier shopping heaven showcasing 200 retail outlets. A stride away is the Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), a prime trade and convention venue. KTM Commuter and the Rapid KL Light Rail Transit (LRT) stations are available at our doorstep for ease of travelling around Kuala Lumpur.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of hotel sales goals and profitability.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Dynamic and target-oriented with strong negotiation, influencing and communication skills to drive sales.
Requirements:Candidate who are interested can apply online by furnishing a detailed resume stating
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Candidates with hotel experience will be given preference.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
your personal particulars, qualification, experience, employment history, current and expected salary.
Head of Human Resources
Sunway Putra Hotel
7th Floor Sunway Putra Place
100 Jalan Putra, 5035, Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-4042 9888 ext 7007
Fax: 03-4043 9371
Successful candidates will receive an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that commensurate with qualification and experience.