With 30 years in the landscaping industry, Conspec has done projects in large housing developments, hotels, bungalows and commercial offices throughout Malaysia. Known for quality work delivered on time, Conspec has made its mark in the landscape industry and continues to differentiate itself from the competition. Our past and current projects include Shangri-La Hotel (KL), Rasa Sayang Hotel (Penang) and the refurbishment of Bangsar Shopping Centre (KL). Additional well-known projects include Legoland Johor (just completed), I-City Waterpark in Klang (under-construction), Dreamcity Sri Kembangan.
MYR 1500 - 4000 + Bons + phonecard
Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Selangor
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be required to:
1. Communicate with clients, consultants and foreign workers.
2. Planning work on site including delivery of materials and progress of work.
3. Do site measurements for monthly submission.
4. Supervise work of foreign workers & subcontractors to resolve technical problems on site.
5. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
6. Handle site meetings with Architects, Engineers and Clients.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
Required skill(s): MS Office, MS Project.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
3 Full-Time positions available - 1 in Penang, 2 in Klang Valley
Fresh graduates who learn quickly are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note that site work is a 6-day week. Rushed projects may involve night work.