Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad (PAMB) is part of Prudential plc (UK), one of the world's leading retail financial services groups. For more than 160 years, approximately 25 million customers worldwide have placed their trust in us to provide for their financial needs.
A significant part of our day-to-day life is listening to what people have to say, and only by understanding what they want can we nurture their dreams and play our part in securing their future.
We're made up of great human capital, a team of dynamic individuals who share a passion for enriching lives and building relationships. Here is a great opportunity for you to be a part of this exciting team.
The first step towards securing your future begins here!
Assistant Manager, IT Governance (Risk and Compliance)
(Kuala Lumpur - Jalan Sultan Ismail)
- Conduct internal information technology system compliance reviews and risk assessments.
- Develop and implement a control framework to monitor information systems for potential system non-compliance.
- Evaluate complex information systems and controls such as applications, business control processes, change control management procedures, security, networks, and computer & data center operations.
- Provide support for SOX, PCI-DSS, BNM, and other external and internal audits and reviews.
- Work with various IT groups to ensure that information systems adhere to corporate frameworks, policies and standards.
- Coordinate corrective action plans with relevant parties to address gaps identified during DR test, system vulnerability and network penetration test, and audit & reviews.
- Degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 3 years working experience in similar capacity.
- Knowledge of operating system, network, application and database security best practices.
- Knowledge of IT governance, risk and audit framework, and standards, e.g. COBIT, COSO and ISO27001.
- Knowledge of industry knowledge and standards, and regulatory guidelines, e.g. BNM GPIS-1, PCI-DSS and SOX.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.