Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad (Felda Global) spearheads the Felda Group’s business transformation into an integrated multinational corporation, focusing on the agri-business sector. It owns 88 active companies undertaking diverse activities such as multi-crop plantations, oils & fats, oleo chemicals, logistics and services. With operations including in the USA, Canada, China, Australia and the Middle East, Felda Global aims to extend its reach by undertaking investments, acquisitions and strategic collaborations across the upstream and downstream value chain.
In line with our business expansion, we would like to invite qualified and dynamic Malaysians to fill the position of:
Johor, Kelantan, Pahang, Perak, Sabah, Sarawak
- You will undergo an extensive on-the-job training programme along with the opportunity to learn through our various learning and development programmes. You will be exposed to various operational activities as well as auxiliary support functions.
Requirements: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Fresh graduates with an Honours Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering & Mechatronics.
- Actively involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Able to interact with people at all levels and possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Mobile and willing to relocate within/outside Semenanjung Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak.
- Passionate about succeeding in your career and possess the desire to gain hands-on experience.