SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad is today the world’s fifth largest integrated oil and gas Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation & Commissioning (EPCIC) services provider. In addition to providing end-to-end EPCIC services, the Group offers integrated solutions in development & production, drilling, marine services as well as operations & maintenance. With a market capitalisation of RM10 billion (USD3.3 billion) SapuraKencana Petroleum has a multinational and highly skilled talent pool of more than 9000 employees around the world. To date, its global footprint covers the Asia Pacific region, India, Africa, Russia, South America and Japan. For more information please visit www.sapura.kencana.com
- Responsible to prepare all AotuCad related drawings for Under Water Services Operations.
- To carry out all appropriate drawing work as assigned by utilizing the Company's software and hardware packages.
- To be conversant with relevant items and technicalities of the projects.
- To review and be familiar with Operation Department specifications, design, drawing, and procedures in order to confirm with the Company's Quality Assurance Program, the specific requirement of the client and other governmental or industry statutory bodies.
- To develop and encourage any technical suggestions that will enhance the overall Project Engineering or operational efficiency.
- To conduct any approved modifications to drawings, ensuring all changes are fully documented.
- To assist other departments as may be required in providing drawing, sketches for operational, presentation and tender/proposal requirements.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Mechanical Engineering (Drafting & Design) or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in drafting.
- Proficient in AutoCad software, with advanced skills in drafting.
- Possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Resourceful and analytical qualities.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than 20 July 2012 to:
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad
Level 6, Menara SapuraKencana Petroleum, Solaris Dutamas, 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, - 50480.
SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad (950894-T)