Multiport Malaysia Sdn Bhd is part of the AMP Limited group of companies. We provide a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) service to Australian based clients, financial advisers and accounting practices. The Australian SMSF sector has over 400 billion Australian dollars in assets and represents around 30% of all superannuation assets. Continued growth in the industry and the success of our service offering mean that we are looking to expand our team based here in Malaysia.
We are seeking LCCI qualified accountants to provide high quality cross border accounting, financial advisory and business services to an Australian client base.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
Portfolio Accountant (with LCCI qualification)
Kuala Lumpur - Centrepoint South Tower, Mid Valley City
- To ensure client portfolio investment data is updated on a daily basis in an accurate manner.
- To process all client investment transactions on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all supporting documentation is recorded and referenced in the central database.
- Attending to client queries via telephone or email.
- Client reporting on a monthly basis.
- To assist in ad-hoc assignments such as establishing a new fund, preparing draft investment strategies, etc.
- Very good English communication skills (the role liaises with clients in Australia).
- Minimum LCCI higher with basic accounting knowledge.
- Previous experience in using accounting software packages (eg UBS, MYOB, etc).
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office products (MS Word, Outlook & Excel).
- 1 to 2 years experience in accounts assistant, bookkeeping type roles is preferred.
- Strong numeracy skills & attention to detail is essential.
- Committed, responsible and good analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must have confidence in working with software and systems.