SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad is today the world’s fifth largest integrated oil and gas Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation & Commissioning (EPCIC) services provider. In addition to providing end-to-end EPCIC services, the Group offers integrated solutions in development & production, drilling, marine services as well as operations & maintenance. With a market capitalisation of RM10 billion (USD3.3 billion) SapuraKencana Petroleum has a multinational and highly skilled talent pool of more than 9000 employees around the world. To date, its global footprint covers the Asia Pacific region, India, Africa, Russia, South America and Japan. For more information please visit www.sapura.kencana.comshipping
- To assist in providing counseling services and initiation of Behavioral Based Safety program for Business Unit (BU) and Subsidiaries including HSE Consequence Management, monitoring return-to-work program and HSE motivational & promotional programs to support /fulfill project & operational activities/requirements.
- To assist PMT to facilitate and provide post incident counseling services for major cases i.e. serious injury and above
- To establish, plan and provide coaching and counseling services to all SapuraKencana Bhd Group employees.
- To establish, coordinate and conduct appropriate training and development program on behavioral based safety.
- To assist Operations and Project Management Team by identifying, planning and execute appropriate HSE motivational program.
- To establish and administer return to work policy and implementation.
- To establish and maintain comprehensive records and reports.
- To involve in any training and development program.
- To ensure that the Management of Change and Document Control produce is observed and implemented.
- To promote the department and the company at large in order to spread positive and correct information about organization.
- To create an active and positive relationship within the relevant internal and/or external parties.
- Preferable Diploma/Certificate in Psychology or Social Studies and /or Counseling and/or Occupational Health
- Minimum 10 years experience in interviewing, job placement, or human resource work.
- Able to provide counseling for staff from different background.
- Have excellence observation and listening skills, non-judgmental outlook, patience, tolerance, sense of sensitivity and appreciation of confidentiality issues.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than 30 June 2012.
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd
Level 6, Menara SapuraKencana Petroleum, Solaris Dutamas, 1 Jalan Dutamas 1, - 50480.
SapuraKencana Petroleum Bhd (950894-T)