Kuwait Finance House (Malaysia) Berhad (KFH Malaysia) has long been in the business of advising, financing and partnering with corporations, MNCs, SMEs and individuals for better wealth management. We seek dynamic and innovative team players to take up the challenge of contributing to the future of the first foreign Islamic bank in Malaysia.
Head, Customer Service Quality
Job Responsibilities :
- To develop, implement, communicate and maintain Customer Service Quality plan to attain high customer service standard for increase customer service satisfaction.
- To assess the current workflow/procedures and introducing continuous enhancement with a view to deliver exceptional Customer Service whilst maintaining appropriate control, awareness of the business context and company profitability.
- To formulate transformation and defined customer service delivery strategy for enhancement of overall customer experience.
- To establish a clearly defined service quality standard for branch staff.
- To assist in driving branches / delivery channels in line with a formulated and comprehensive Customer Service Quality Plans with branch staff to change their way of working to incorporate / inculcate Customer Service Quality methods.
- To identify areas of improvement for customer experience.
- To measure and analyse the monthly performance of establishes service indicator (SI), Service Level Agreement (SLA), customer feedback and complaints and identify areas for improvement with appropriate recommendation to management.
- Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in banking with exposure to frontline customer service and consumer segment.
- Outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Good management skills including planning and organising.
- Detail oriented.
Interested applicants are invited to apply online. Only short listed candidates will be notified. We welcome all who are passionate about what they do and have the drive to excel.