At AUO SunPower we believe that the solar cells we put out into the world is only as good as the talent within the company that creates it. As a global and diversified business entity, we continuously seek for capable people to drive the company towards realizing our vision “Innovation and Excellence powering a green future”.
We welcome talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures to join the team and grow with us. Working at AUO SunPower is a whole different thing. Because whatever you do here, you play a great part in creating the highest efficiency solar cells in this world! If this sounds like what you are looking for, we invite you to introduce yourself and be part of our team.
- To ensure daily/monthly output & quality is achievable.
- Accountable for the effective utilization of resources, deployment of MSs to achieve maximum productivity, yield, good quality and reduce idle time.
- Provide timely production and other performance related reports to the superior as required.
- Responsible for the operators’ discipline, training, attendance as well as plan their working shift schedules and good house keeping
- Ensure that health & safety guidelines are followed
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Better understanding of Manufacturing process and key activities, Microsoft Office (Power Point and Excel)
- Preferred skill(s): Quality control tools knowledge, basic knowledge / skill on Lean Manufacturing, Leadership skills to drive line activities
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, min 1 year experience from Solar Industry will be an added advantage
- Preferably Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent. Job role in Supervisor/Team Lead or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
You can visit us at www.auosunpower.com