Headquartered in Belgium the Materialise Group is best known for its activities in the field of rapid industrial and medical prototyping. Apart from having the largest capacity of rapid prototyping equipment in Europe, Materialise enjoys a worldwide reputation as provider of innovative software solutions and has acquired the position of market leader for 3D printing and Digital CAD software in addition to being a major player in medical and dental image processing and surgery simulation.
Our customer base includes all large companies in the automotive, consumer electronics and consumables sectors. Our medical and dental products are used worldwide by famous hospitals, research institutes and clinicians. The Materialise Group has subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and the USA, and employs over 800 people.
Would you like to grow with us? We are looking for enthusiastic people for the following positions:
• Responsible for the verification and processing of all invoices, credit notes, debit notes and staff claims
• Ensures all payments are made within the normal credit terms
• Responsible for the issuance of cheques and foreign currency payments
• Updates cash flow including fixed asset and liabilities
• Assists in the preparation of month-end closing through booking and filing of purchase invoices
• Possess a Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 1 - 2 years working experience in similar capacity, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Must be able to multi-task, work with minimum supervision, precise, accurate and committed to meet deadlines
• Good computer skills, knowledge of accounting software is a plus
• Good command of English is a must
Extensive training will be provided in any case.
Above all you share our passion for high-tech solutions, that contribute to a better and healthier world…
Do you want to apply?
Apply online or send your resume to Materialise
Attn : Human Resources
Unit 301, Level 3,
Menara Mustapha Kamal,
PJ Trade Centre,
No.8, Jalan PJU 8/8A,
Bandar Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya,
Email : email@example.com
More information can be found at www.materialise.com/careers