Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad (Dutch Lady Malaysia) is a market leader in the Malaysian dairy industry. Our holding company, The Royal FrieslandCampina, is one of the largest dairy companies in the world. Human capital development and industry innovation are cornerstones of our corporation and we believe that offering the best self and career advancement is the key to our phenomenal growth. This has propelled us to three consecutive years of record-breaking profits and countless awards. These are exciting times, as we work towards extending our leadership in the market. We are looking for the brightest, most passionate sparks to be the catalysts of our expansion.
Business Development & Field Sales Manager
- To acquire, build and grow the size of the market share of Dutch Lady Malaysia in Food Service/Out-Of-Home (OOH).
- Liaise closely with internal key stakeholders to execute plans according to business priorities and targets for designated area/channel.
- Responsible for Food Service distributor operations and delivery of business targets.
- To lead, manage, coach and motivate the Business Development team to successfully implement all activities to achieve targeted volume, customer base and market share of Dutch Lady Malaysia.
- A lead person in Hotel and Front-Of-House channel development, developing and proposing attractive commercial propositions and strategies based on insights.
- Monitor, analyse, control and provide report on trade spend budget allocation.
- A bachelor degree or equivalent from a reputable university/professional body.
- Certification in Culinary/Pastry or certified Barista would be an added advantage.
- 4-10 years of Food Service/Food Ingredients/ FMCG Sales/Trade Marketing or Medical Marketing experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience at managerial level would have an added advantage.
- Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good communication and customer relationship management skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Good analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or email at:
Human Resource Division
Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad (5063-V)
Level 5, Quill 9, 112 Jalan Semangat
46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
For more information, please visit: http://www.dutchlady.com.my
Please indicate position applied for in the "subject" column of the e-mail.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)