ABOUT PLEXUS-Plexus (www.plexus.com) has delivered optimized Product Realization solutions through a customer focused Service model since 1979. This service model seamlessly integrates product conceptualization,design,commercialization,manufacturing,fulfillment and sustaining services to deliver comprehensive end-to-end solutions to customers in the America, European and Asia Pacific regions. Our flexible business model enables customers to choose any combination of services to realize their go-to-market strategies while focusing on their core
competencies. Plexus offers services to over 100 branded product companies in the Defense /Security /Aerospace ,Industrial/ Commercial, Medical, Wireless Infrastructure and Wireline Networking sectors.
REALIZE YOUR FUTURE
By joining Plexus, you will realize that your future is off to the right start! Whether you are a professional looking to enhance your skills and develop your career or a student looking for an
internship/Industrial Training or a recent graduate looking for full time employment, Plexus offers you opportunities throughout the world.
Senior Costing Analyst
- Meet with Doc Coordinator to analyze the customer BOM that will be entered into the material quoting system
- Contact customer manager/customer for any documentation or assembly process questions
- Manage the progress of the cost project through parts and test
- Meet with Process Engineer to establish assembly production process flow and DFM
- Estimate labor costs for assembly based on process flow and DFM information (based on Activity Based Costing) and enter into Quote Workbook tool
- Analyze labor cost output and adjust for exceptions, omissions, or other anomalies
- Gather and analyze cost data from Parts and Test groups
- Summarize all cost data for parts, labor and test
- Meet with business units to analyze the cost summary and add markup/margin
- Create an organized and thorough proposal to the customer conveying the unit-selling price
- Assist Plexus Sales and Marketing personnel in creating documents to support the quote presentation to the customer
- Be financial analyst for new customer
- Follow up with the customer on receipt and status of quote
- Work as part of a team in creating and working on departmental improvement projects
- Work on additional tasks as assigned by management
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in industrial engineering or equivalent.
- 3 years of EMS experiences or knowledge in SMT, PTH, System Build condition.
- Candidate who has exposure in finance analysis/ product costing/ quote is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the electronics market and local supplier capability, especially in mechanical.
- Preferably with experience in program management or customer management.
- Strong sourcing and negotiation skills
- Strong PC skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A team player who are able to deal with all level of people.
- Self motivated and able to work independently.
Plexus Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
Plot 87, Lebuhraya Kampung Jawa,
Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone Phase
11900, Bayan Lepas Penang, Malaysia.
Plexus Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (399136-M)