At AUO SunPower we believe that the solar cells we put out into the world is only as good as the talent within the company that creates it. As a global and diversified business entity, we continuously seek for capable people to drive the company towards realizing our vision “Innovation and Excellence powering a green future”.
We welcome talents of diverse backgrounds and cultures to join the team and grow with us. Working at AUO SunPower is a whole different thing. Because whatever you do here, you play a great part in creating the highest efficiency solar cells in this world! If this sounds like what you are looking for, we invite you to introduce yourself and be part of our team.
- This position is to support the company SPC Business Process deployment by facilitating SPC activities and executing SPC program strategic and tactical improvement plans, focusing on the application of Statistical Process Control and Experimental Planning and Analysis methodology
- Strong application knowledge in SPC, statistical data analysis package (eg. JMP software), and Excel.
- Good communication, people and leadership skills.
- Facilitating and training skills.
- As facilitator in SPC teams, and support them in SPC activities.
- Conduct SPC, quality improvement tool and statistical data analysis training class.
- Train technicians, engineers and managers in proper use of Statistical Process Control methodology.
- Train technicians and engineers in statistical data analysis methods and design of experiments.
- Assist engineers/technicians in statistical data analysis, design of experiment and SPC implementation.
- Member of Engineering Change Team that responsible for reviewing the experimental strategy.
- Owner of experimental strategy guideline and procedure.
- Analyze process control data to improve process understanding and to provide process improvement recommendations.
- Good working attitude with passion in statistical data analysis and statistics application.
- Knowledge in SPC, quality improvement tool and statistical data analysis.
- Knowledge in SPC Business Process.
- Facilitating, training and communication skills.
- Analytical mind with good logical thinking.
- Education background: Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Science or Engineering.
- Prefer with 3 or more years working experience in statistical data analysis or process control with good knowledge of data analysis and design experiment methodology.
You can visit us at www.auosunpower.com