We are an established Technology and Media Search company listed on the Main market of Bursa Malaysia. In line with our expansion programme, we are looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
- To manage Key Accounts of the company in achieving the quarterly and yearly sales target locally
- To identify and create new sales opportunity of particular account and industry
- To maintain good rapport with customers, vendors, distributors and business partners
- To manage sales cycles, market business solutions, build a solid pipeline of qualified prospects and conducting all sales activities needed to achieve sales quota
- To manage accounts by maintaining close productive relationship with existing key accounts
- To conducts sales presentation, writes up sales proposals and negotiates with customers’ key executive to win significant sales orders.
- To identify new business opportunities, requirements and winning strategy in the geographical regions allocated
- To maintain databases of clients and grow each new sales into strong account references
- To target new accounts and exploits business opportunities to achieve sales targets for targeted market segments, develops and implements sales strategies for the selected segment
- To develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve company objectives.
- To provide feedback on potential new services and/or business processes that will result in more growth and higher profitability
- To conduct business networking through a series of relevant activities pertaining to designated accounts to raise brand awareness
- To report on the achievement of sales order and GP target for the ﬁnancial year, quarterly or as required by the management
Requirements:We offer challenging jobs and competitive remuneration packages. If you think you have the credentials, personality and a strong desire to excel, we invite you to apply through online or alternatively you may submit your detailed resume, stating current and expected salary with passport-sized photograph through email before 30 Apr 2012.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of account management or business development experience, ideally in software, technology, consulting, and/or service industries.
- Excellent network in Government, Manufacturing or Banking & Finance sectors
- Aggressive, dynamic and result-oriented team player
- High integrity, target focused and able to work with minimum supervision
- Possess own transport
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Bumiputra are encouraged to apply