Established in the 1930’s, The Lion Group is a diversified business group encompassing steel, retail & trading, property, plantation, computer and security services. It has operations in Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, USA and Mexico, with an annual group turnover of approximately RM18 billion (US$5.8 billion).
We are now seeking dynamic and highly motivated individual to join us in the following position:
- Responsible for sales activities and must be results oriented. Identify and develop new business opportunities & new market niche.
- Responsible for revenue retention and development of portfolios / accounts
- Developing and maintaining good rapport with customers.
- Prepare weekly sales reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent. Job role in Sales Executive.
- Applicants must be stable, detailed-minded, highly organized, efficient, independent with initiative and able to work under pressure.
- Pro-active, aggressive, result-oriented and key player. Cultivate both new and existing accounts, identifying their potential, needs & requirement and providing solutions.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skill.
- Own transport and willing to travel
- Strong client database and good contacts
The Lion Group offers good career development opportunities which can be gained from exposure to its diversified businesses. Successful candidates can expect to receive an attractive remuneration package including a competitive base-pay, performance bonus, outpatient medical for employee and dependants, Group surgical and hospitalization scheme, personal accident coverage, car allowance, etc.
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experiences. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online:
Level 12, Office Tower, No1, Jalan Nagasari (Off Jalan Raja Chulan) - 50200
Lion Group (149512-H)