SAPURACREST PETROLEUM BERHAD Group is one of the largest integrated oil and gas service providers in the region. The Group’s involvement in the oil and gas industry span the areas of offshore drilling, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine services, operations and maintenance activities. Our commitment to performing beyond boundaries, as well as excellence in our work, ideas and people, have driven us to steadily expand our operations beyond local shores to across the Asia-Pacific region. Professionalism, resilience, agility, resourcefulness and honour are the qualities that define our people and our organization as a whole. If you possess these qualities, and are looking for the right place to apply them, we’d love to have you on our team to help us meet the ever-increasing demands of this dynamics industry :
- To perform economic evaluation on existing and future projects, to include and not limited to exploration, development and producing assets/projects.
- Responsible for conduct of economic evaluations of existing and potential new business opportunities and provides regular economic analysis and cash flow forecasts to evaluate specific investments and document results
- Prepare and research key economic data sets to be used for cashflows and continued development of economic models
- Perform a review of all fiscal models in regimes where significant benefits can be gained
- Keeps up to date on key changes in legislation and taxes. Communicates on these changes on a regular basis throughout the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Petroleum Engineering or Economics or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well versed in Visual Basics, Microsoft Offices and any Economic evaluation software.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than 8 April 2012 to:
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.